Friday, September 04, 2009

Suffer The Little Children To Come Unto Me

Our president has officially "jumped the shark" with his proposed address to the nation's schoochildren (sic), as The White House web site put it the other day. The emphasis on governmental authority figures in the speech and accompanying teacher's study guide is truly appalling. The authority figures children should be dealing with are their parents - not the government. I would certainly not expose my children to this propaganda.

Ask yourself - if this isn't about indoctrination then why is the president even concerned about addressing children in the first place? Has he run out of adults to talk to? And whatever happened to "I went to my congressman and he said - quote - I'd like to help you son but you're too young to vote."?

God give me strength. This man is such a maroon.

No comments: