Sunday, February 11, 2007

Newt Gingrich

I recently watched the speech Newt Gingrich gave at the National Review Institute. Last month, when I told M'Lady that I wanted to go to the NRI and should probably take our Young Miss as well, she asked "Why?"

I said in addition to all of the great conservative speakers National Review lined up for their event it was also the weekend of the Peace March! Sarandon, Robbins, Penn and Fonda -oh my!

For those of you, like me, that missed attending the Institute, Newt's speech can be watched by clicking here. This is important viewing regardless of what part of the political spectrum you call home. After watching it, I am convinced that Newt does not really want to run for President - he wants to run the Movement. Give him a few minutes of your time and see what you think.

No comments: